The company was founded in 1990 and based in Ringwood. We quickly established ourselves and expanded out of our old premises with limitied parking and workshop space. In 2002 we aquired Walkers Garage in Bransgore, and embarked on an ambitious mordernisation programme. Established in 1927, Walkers Garage offered lots more workshop space and parking.
Founded in 1927, by the Walker family. We are lucky enough to have found some old photos. The family started the business off next door and were one of the first places in the area to have a petrol pump, they diversified in the early twenties into car hire, before starting the garage.
We are members of Motor Codes, and Foxy Choice; recommended for female friendly garage services. We are also proud to be a trade supporter of the FBHVC.